Few lessons learnt in past few days:
1. Elders are the backbone of a family.
2. We and our kids can survive without junk food.
3. Prisoners in jails for petty crimes can be released.
4. We can build hospitals within days.
5. We can spend Billions of Rs on poor without red tape.
6. We can survive vacations without trips to Europe and USA.
7. Developed nations are as vulnerable as any poor nation. In fact more vulnerable i believe.
8. Our family system is still intact.
9. Schools are over burdening our kids with bullshits.
10. Money is abundant if we use it wisely.
11. We spend hell lot of Petrol unnecessarily burdening our economy.
12. Rich people are in fact weaker than the poor.
13. Elites are not powerful. They are shallow.
14. Buying every new designer lawn is not important.
15. Husbands can live with his wife without weekly parlour visits and vice versa.
16.Media is bullshit. It lack good people who understand NEWS beyond money.
This post was published by known Indian friend on Facebook. It has been taken as published.
Satender Kumar Mall